More about this resource
Save your valuable time with these back to school activities! Print and go worksheets are the perfect, no-prep activity for literacy centers, math centers, morning work, or even homework! These themed worksheets allow your students to have fun learning while practicing important literacy and numeracy skills through November.
Simply print and go!
This resource includes 30 printables that include beginning of the year skills your kindergarten or first grade students can work on independently. These worksheets can be used during back to school and throughout the fall season.
- Tracing uppercase and lowercase letters
- Writing uppercase and lowercase letters
- Name writing practice
- Missing letters practice
- Matching upper and lower case letters
- Identifying beginning sounds
- Identifying sight words
- Identifying colors
- Sorting sight words
- Sorting 1 and 2 word syllables
- Spinning beginning sounds
- Sorting short a words
- Building sentences
- Practice counting and sorting objects up to 9
- Adding numbers to 5
- Ordering numbers through 10
- One-to-one correspondence
- Counting on
- Matching numbers through 6
- Filling in ten frames
- Identifying missing numbers through 20
These autumn activities are great for introducing common core standards, as well as giving your students an opportunity to practice writing, tracing, coloring, cutting, and gluing skills.
Download the preview file to see what’s included or to see more pictures of the fall activity!
Buy the BUNDLE and save!
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!