More about this resource
April morning work for kindergarten is a great way to ease your students into their routine for the day. I like to give my students tasks they can complete as independently as possible while I’m tying up loose ends. These sheets follow a predictable format so that your students can be as successful as possible.
This pack includes 20 literacy pages and 20 math pages to help your students review important skills. You can create a packet for each month using the cover pages provided, or simply give your students a new page each day. You can also copy the literacy and math pages back to back if you’d like. These would also be great packets to send home as homework.
April literacy skills covered:
- *Short e word families
- *Reading sight words in sentences
- *Illustrating sentences to show comprehension
- *Unscrambling sight words
- *Using given sight words to complete a sentence
- *Identifying short vowel sounds in words
- *Using CVC words to complete a sentence
- *Counting syllables in words
- *Fixing sentences and writing them correctly
- *Beginning blends
April math skills covered:
- *Drawing more objects to complete an addition equation
- *Finding numbers before and after
- *Using ten frames to identify equations
- *Identifying a group that has more
- *Identifying 3D shapes
- *Verifying if an addition statement is true or false
- *Addition using a number line
- *Addition using the counting on strategy
- *Making a ten
- *Teen numbers
- *Simple subtraction
- *Word problems
Download the preview file to see a sample of everything included.
SAVE with the bundle!
Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle
This pack was made with DJ Inkers Clipart.
DJ Inkers Commercial License #0613186168