More about this resource
Morning work is a great way to ease your students into their routine for the day. I like to give my students tasks they can complete as independently as possible while I’m tying up loose ends. These sheets follow a predictable format so that your students can be as successful as possible.
This pack includes 20 literacy pages and 20 math pages to help your students review important skills. You can create a packet for each month using the cover pages provided, or simply give your students a new page each day. You can also copy the literacy and math pages back to back if you’d like. These would also be great packets to send home as homework.
May literacy skills covered:
- *Reading short vowel and long vowel words
- *Reading sight words in sentences
- *Illustrating sentences to show comprehension
- *Unscrambling CVC words
- *Manipulating sounds to make new words
- *Beginning and ending digraphs
- *Reading simple sentences for comprehension
- *Using sight words in a sentence
- *Identifying short vowel and long vowel sounds
- *Writing sight words
- *Beginning blends
- *Finding sight words
- *Using pictures to write a sentence
May math skills covered:
- *Color by number using addition
- *Tally Marks
- *Showing equations that are equal
- *Decomposing teen numbers to 10 and ones
- *Subtraction using number lines
- *Skip counting by 10
- *Using ten frames to add
- *Drawing objects that are longer
- *Using dots to solve addition equations
- *Making a ten
- *Teen numbers
- *Simple subtraction using word problems
Download the preview file to see a sample of everything included.
SAVE with the bundle!
Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle
This pack was made with DJ Inkers Clipart.
DJ Inkers Commercial License #0613186168