More about this resource
Morning work is a great way to ease your students into their routine for the day. I like to give my students tasks they can complete as independently as possible while I’m tying up loose ends. These sheets follow a predictable format so that your students can be as successful as possible.
This pack includes 20 literacy pages and 20 math pages to help your students review important skills. You can create a packet for each month using the cover pages provided, or simply give your students a new page each day. You can also copy the literacy and math pages back to back if you’d like. These would also be great packets to send home as homework or summer practice if you are not in school during the month of June!
June literacy skills covered:
- *Beginning, middle and ending sounds
- *Reading and writing simple sentences
- *Identifying sight words
- *Writing CVC and CCVC words
- *Sorting pictures by word family
- *Writing sentences to match a picture
- *Sorting pictures by beginning digraphs (sh, ch, th, wh, ph)
- *Unscrambling sentences
- *Identifying syllables in words
- *Writing words that rhyme with a given word
June math skills covered:
- *Addition equations
- *Making a ten
- *Teen numbers
- *Color by number using addition
- *Writing subtraction equations
- *Counting on from a given number
- *Adding using a number line
- *Showing teen numbers using base-ten blocks
- *Counting by 2’s
- *Solving simple subtraction problems
- *Counting objects and writing how many
- *Making number bonds to 10
Download the preview file to see a sample of everything included.
SAVE with the bundle!
Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle
This pack was made with DJ Inkers Clipart.
DJ Inkers Commercial License #0613186168
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!