More about this resource
Morning work is a great way to ease your students into their routine for the day. I like to give my students tasks they can complete as independently as possible while I’m tying up loose ends. These sheets follow a predictable format so that your students can be as successful as possible.
This pack includes 20 literacy pages and 20 math pages to help your students review important skills. You can create a packet for each month using the cover pages provided, or simply give your students a new page each day. You can also copy the literacy and math pages back to back if you’d like. These would also be great packets to send home as homework.
January literacy skills covered: (*D’nealian print also included)
- Beginning, middle and ending sounds in words
- Tracing and writing sight words
- Short a word families
- Reading and writing CVC words
- Reading and writing simple sentences
- Medial sounds
January math skills covered:
- Addition using ten frames
- Finding one more
- One-to-one correspondence
- Showing teen numbers in a ten frame
- Counting on from a given number
- Composing and decomposing numbers to 10
- Base ten blocks
- Showing ways to make numbers to 10
- Identifying less than
- Addition equations
Download the preview file to see a sample of everything included.
SAVE with the bundle!
Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle
This pack was made with DJ Inkers Clipart.
DJ Inkers Commercial License #0613186168
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!